|Get Bartending T-shirts and Professional Bartenders School mugs, hats
and more in our online campus store. Click here
Work Anywhere in the World!
Winner of the 2012 San Diego Award in the Bartending Schools College category by the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).
|Bartending Hands-on Training|
Imagine working where you go to play. Become a Professional Bartender and work on Cruise ships, at Luxury Resorts, Bars, Lounges, Nightclubs and more. Have fun and make new friends in your new and exciting, high paying Bartending Job.
At our professional bartending school we teach you customer service skills and Flair and Extreme techniques to make top $$! San Diego Bartending School instruction serves all San Diego residents and nationwide with online courses.
- Bartending VideosBartenders. Become a high paying bartender in just a few weeks! View our San Diego Bartending College Video. Bartending classes are professional and fun. Job placement available through out San Diego and beyond.
- Job Placement Job placement assistance for full-part time jobs. Lifetime job placement. Work worldwide. Free instruction refreshers at or College
- Hands on Training Earn when you learn the art of mixology, wines/liquors, fruit cutting for garnishes, Extreme and Flair Bartending inatruction and how to make over 200 drinks at our academy!
- North County and San Diego Locations• 1 & 2-week courses
• Hands-on training
• Job placement program.
Looking for a Bartending School in San Diego? Professional Bartenders School in San Marcos, North County San Diego, provides the most complete and affordable Bartender Training available in California. We can train you in as little as two weeks to become a professional bartender.
Call Now > 760.471.5500
Good bartenders make $200 - $300 A DAY ALL ACROSS THE NATION!
- Bartending School Applicants must be 18 years of age (high school seniors require parental consent)
- No High school diploma or GED is required to attend our Bartending School.
- Serving all of San Diego and San Diego North County residents.
- Learn the Art of Mixology
- Learn Flair Bartending Techniques
- Extreme Bartending Techniques
- Learn Garnishes - Fruit Cutting Techniques
- Training to Make Over 200 Basic and Fancy Cocktails
- Bartending Training Students Learn Where and how Liquors are Made
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Complete and Affordable Bartender Training
- Bartending Certification Upon Course Completion
- Two Locations to serve you. San Marcos and Mission Valley
- FREE Job Leads. While you concentrate on your training, our staff is will be arranging your job employment options. As a professional bartender you can work virtually anywhere in the world!